Hôtel Tiara Yaktsa
The website, accessible via https://yaktsa.tiara-hotels.com, is the property of the MOULIN DESSUS SAS company, registered on the Cannes Register of Commerce and Companies under 350 311 189 00020, with a capital of 8 465 484 euros and headquarters at the following address: 47 Avenue de Miramar – 06590 Théoule-sur-Mer FRANCE. Intracommunity VAT: FR 77350311189-00012
The Site Publishing Director is Emmanuel Schott
Tel: +33 (0) 4 92 28 60 30
MOULIN DESSUS SAS reserves the right to revise the information provided at any time and without notice. This information may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. It is not legally binding and is subject to change without notice. Prices are provided for information purposes only.
Mediator – Dispute resolution
In accordance with L-612.1 of the Consumer Code (French law): “the consumer has the right to turn to a mediator, free of charge, in the event of a dispute between them and the professional”. To this intent, the Tiara Yaktsa has joined the Médiation du Tourisme et du Voyage – MTV. This guarantees that the customers have a possibility of a recourse to a conventional mediation procedure or to any alternative method of dispute settlement.
The customers should first contact the hotel’s sales department in writing to attempt to resolve the dispute amicably. In case they do not receive an answer to this request, or, if an amicable settlement is not reached within 60 days, customers can contact the Mediator for Travel and Tourism, whose contact information and arrangements are available on the following website: www.mtv.travel
MTV (Médiation du Tourisme et du Voyage)
75823 Paris Cedex 17 - France
Hotel Tiara Yaktsa
The present General Sales Conditions (GSC) apply to all online reservations of up to 8 rooms.
A client is here defined as any natural person who makes an online
reservation in a private or professional capacity (unless their professional activity is within the hospitality industry).
The client affirms that they have reached the age of majority and have the capacity to enter into a contract.
The client affirms that they have read and understood all the necessary information concerning the nature and purpose of the available services and reservation procedures on our website.
When necessary, the client will contact the hotel and ask for all the additional information they require before completing their reservation in full knowledge of the facts.
All online reservations assume total acceptance of the GSC.
Prices & Photos
- The price of each reservation is given in local currency before and during the reservation. The prices indicated are only valid for the type of room, number of guests and date selected for the reservation in progress.
- As a consumer, in accordance with Article L. 121-20-4 of the French Consumer Code, the client does not have the right of cancellation stipulated under Article L. 121-20 of the Consumer Code.
- Cancellation and prepayment conditions vary according to the selected rates as well as the desired dates and are provided during the reservation procedure.
- Local tax applicable per night and per person at the price of 1,50 €.
All reservations must be guaranteed by a deposit worth a minimum of 50% of the value of your stay.
In the event of non-arrival or early departure, you will be charged the full price of your stay.
The deposit is non-refundable in the event of cancellation:
- 7 days or less before the day of arrival for middle-season reservations (between 1 April and 11 June2018, and 1 and 31 October 2018 - outside event periods)
- 7 days or less before the day of arrival for middle-season reservations (between 1 April and 7 June 2019, and 1 and 31 October 2019 - outside event periods & bank holiday)
- 14 days or less before the day of arrival for high-season reservations (between 12 June and 30 September 2018, and 31 December 2018) and for the following events:
- FESTIVAL DU FILM
- TAX FREE
- 14 days or less before the day of arrival for high-season reservations (between 8 June and 30 September 2019) and for the following events:
- CONGRESS DATES 2019:
- FILM FESTIVAL from May 14 to 24 included
- IAFF from June 17 to 20 included
- PLAISANCE from September 10 to 14 included
- Reservation and cancellation conditions (non-refundable rates)
- All reservations must be guaranteed by a deposit equal to the full value of your stay. The deposit is non-refundable if the reservation is cancelled or changed, or in the event of non-arrival or early departure.
VAT is calculated according to the legal rate on the day of reservation. Rates could be increased by local taxes.
You must pay for your reservation in local currency. All conversions to other currencies are for information purposes only.
All photos on the website are for information purposes only and are noncontractual. Every effort is made to ensure that they are as accurate and representative as possible.
Unless otherwise indicated, all other additional services (breakfast, treatments, half-board...) are not included in the price of your reservation.
Check-in: Your room will be ready from 3pm on the day of your arrival.
Check-out: Unless you have made an alternative arrangement with us, you must vacate your room by 12pm on the day of your departure. (If you fail to do this, the hotel reserves the right to charge you for an additional night).
If you leave early or choose to terminate your stay, you must give the hotel 24 hours’ notice. The hotel reserves the right to charge the full price of the stay.
In the event of a no-show, the hotel reserves the right to charge the full price of the stay; the bank card used as a guarantee during the reservation procedure will be billed.
Smoking is prohibited throughout the hotel.
Except in the case of reservations requiring a total or partial prepayment during the reservation procedure, you will pay at the hotel reception during your stay.
You must provide your bank details as a guarantee of your reservation (excluding special conditions or rates) using a credit or private card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club), and fill in the designated fields (securely SSL encrypted) with your card number (with no spaces between the numbers), your card’s expiry date and its security code.
The hotel welcomes all persons over 16 years old at the time of booking.
Tiara Spa Treatment Cancellation Policy
If you wish to cancel or change any of the treatments you have booked, you must give the hotel 24 hours’ notice. If you tell us later than this, or do not arrive for your treatment, you will be charged the full price.
Small animals: €35 per night
For hygiene reasons, animals are not allowed in the Spa or Restaurants.